Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Rock Island Lighthouse playing set (with interior)
This lighthouse design comes with a blue base plate, a lighthouse with interior, a motorboat and three minifigures: The scuba diver, maintenance engineer and lighthouse keeper. Would like to give them all names but please feel free to suggest some!
This playable set has a little bit of space for minifigures inside. Divided over four floors, minifigures can be set up to do their jobs. Some details about this set and its interior:
- Second floor pulley
- Spare lights storage floor for maintenance
- Basement floor workspace with telephone
- Maintenance floor with control room
- Top floor with firehouse light
- Sculptured rock with details like windows, plants and fences
- Dock with stairway to the lighthouse entrance
- Three minifigures included
- Motorboat with cabin
- A lantern, seagulls, starfish and some tools.
All floors have access from the back that is open.
This set will take about +/- 700 pieces to build.
- Led light implementation. There is space below the top floor to hide the battery and electronics.
- Working pulley. Using the lighthouse top to wind up the chains.
If you like this set please hit the support button. Also, please help me share this design! I need your help to make this set reality. If you have any feedback or comments, please let me know.
Thank you for visiting my project!