Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
1. Did you know the number of possible ways of playing the first four moves for both sides in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000 ?
2. The longest game of chess that is theoretically possible is 5,949 moves.
3. The first chessboard with alternating light and dark squares (as it appears today) was made in Europein 1090.
4. According to the America's Foundation for Chess, there are 169,518,829,100 ,544,000,000,00 0,000,000 (approximately 1.70x10 29) ways to play the first 10 moves of a game of chess. And they thought a computer would solve chess!
5. The number of electrons is approximately 10^79 , while the number of unique chess games is 10^120
6. The first chess game played between space and earth was on June 9, 1970 by the Soyez-9 crew. The game ended in a draw.
This is Gold VS Silver chess. I had a red and yellow prototype I made, (I still have it.) and I decided to remake it in LDD with a little flair. The minifigs are just there for fun, and you can make them be the players.