Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
How to support it to be an official model you can buy?
- Sign up for http://ideas.LEGO.com
- Get back here
- Press the Support button and fill out the short questionnaire
- Confirm your support
- Share the project with your friends and tell them to support
10 000 supports have to be gathered in order to get to the Review stage
This is a working manual model of an Audi RS5 DTM (2013). DTM, Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (German Touring Car Masters) is a Silhouette racing car series based in Germany.
This model would fit into the Lego Racers (Technic) series both style and scale, and would be an awesome display and playable model. Due to the modular design, it can easily be motorized.
- Independent, push rod suspension
- 4-speed manual gearbox
- V8 engine
- Rear wheel drive
- Hand of God and cockpit steering
- Opening, locking doors
- Chassis with monocoque and roll-cage
- Adjustable rear wing
- The design is modular, so it is easy to fully motorize
- Length (excluding rear wings): 46.4 cm
- Scale: 1:10
- Part count: ~2100
- Price range: about 120-150 €