Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I am glad to present you the Happy Whale three story car wash!
- 3 levels for cars to circulate on
- 2 cantilever U-turn ramps (no external supporting beam)
- An operating car elevator
- Bits and pieces that can be played with (in our case, a functional washing
roller cabin, a vacuum cleaner, a pressure water hose).
The internal part of the ramps are stairs for pedestrians.
Behind the store, underneath the ramp is a play ground for kids.
During my research, I discovered a LEGO part I had never seen before:
the 2473 vehicle brush. It gave me the idea to turn my set into a playable car wash.
From one question to another, there has been a lot of challenging
riddles to solve: making the elevator functional, keeping the car elevator
horizontal, creating a counterweight for the vertical brushes, making a nice
I have built this set with physical
bricks to test the features and the mechanical stability of the set.