Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- 6 Pups and their vehicles!Marshall - and his Firetruck - with ladderChase - and his Police Truck - with conesRubble - and his Construction Truck - with front shovel and rear drillRocky - and his Recyling Forklift Truck - rear compartment holds extra toolsZuma - and his Hovercraft - has hidden wheelsSkye - and her Helicopter - this pup's gotta fly!
- Ryder - minifig and his ATV
- The Paw Patrol Lookout Tower - with spiral slide, lookout deck, and command center.
- The vehicles portrayed here are made with some small parts so it may be suitable for ages 5 and up. My original plan was to use Lego Juniors 4+ design concepts using large vehicle bases and simple builds. This idea could be adapted to be a juniors set if Lego Ideas' team should desire.
- Each car was built with real bricks and then built again with digital bricks to get the exact right colors. A prototype of the tower was also built with real bricks, and digital bricks were used to get the correct colors.
- The Dogs and Ryder's torso were hand painted to create the look of the famous pups and their human friend. Factory printing would take these pups to the next level.