Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- No one can really go anywhere right now (in terms of vacations). So instead of waiting to go on vacation, how about bringing the fun to you!
- The thought of pool inflatables makes me so happy.
- The Unicorn pool inflatable has a neck with rainbow hair on the back.
- The horn of the Unicorn is Chrome Gold which gives it a very shiny, and special look.
- The tail of the Unicorn was difficult to design. I had to make it so that the bricks could connect sideways. I eventually finished the tail by adding a 1 x 2 x 2 brick with studs on the side, which allowed me to build the tail going out.
- The Unicorn Float has a total of 540 pieces, including the tail, excluding the stand.
- The Flamingo Float has a neck which starts by curving back in on itself and then finishes by curving the other way into the 'main face' which has the beak and the eyes (just like a real Flamingo).
- The Flamingo Float has a total of 517 pieces, excluding the stand.