Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my Largest project to date with aprox 2600 bricks.
Things this model could include;-
- 6 Mini Figures, 1 Boss, 1 Secretary, 1 Fork lift driver, 1 Maintenance man, 1 Delivery Driver, 1 Warehouse man.
- 2 stacks of pallets and a few loose ones.
- 1 Loading Bay has a platform that lowers down to make a ramp for Forklift to Enter building (2 locking hinged blocks underneath that lock platform when in an upright position).
- 2 vehicles, A Delivery van and a Forklift Truck.
- 2 Walls that hinge open to allow access to Warehouse area.
- Warehouse racking to store pallets, Charging area for Fork Lift etc.
- 2 security Cameras overlooking the loading area.
- 1 Dumpster, to throw away all that warehouse packaging but the warehouse recycles where it can. :)
- Added 1 Cat and a Rat, Do Rats really like cheese?
- Offices have 2 Desks, Chairs, Filing Cabinet and come complete with Clock, Fire extinguishers, Radiators and Air-Conditoning etc.
- Toilet accessed through the Boss's Office,
- Kitchen area with Sink, Teapot, Cups, Cupboard and also an ice cold water machine.
- On the roof there is an Oil Tank for the Heating, Air-Con Unit, Solar Panels and a Satellite Dish.
- There Could be a Wahehouse 101 sign on the front of the building (This Would Need a Sticker by Lego)
I Hope you like this Big build,
Id Love this to become a real Lego Set,
So I need your HELP, Please Support this Build to make it a reality!
Please check out my other projects too..
Dont forget to Follow Me, My Builds and on Twitter. Thanks again.