Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Hi and Welcome to my first Lego project.
Some time ago, while i was playing a farming simulator game I think, whi not reproduce the forestry machine “scorpion king” with lego, and then two months later Im here to show at you the project completed.
The model is moved by a “L” motor with Rear-wheel drive to face every situation, to steer he use two piston, open and close by a small motor with a simple gearbox, this is not a simple motorized model, this is a awesome rc motorized model.
To move the arm instead I used three big pneumatic piston, two for the mainly arm, and one for the second arm with an air tank and a tube network which make all more realist, and last but not less important, the tool which allow to cut the log tree, to open and close the claw he have a little pneumatic piston, and a set of gear to open and close the rollers.
- Pneumatic system which control the arm and the tool.
- Easy to achieve the pneumatic command, situated in back side of the model.
- RC motorized model.
- Realistic shock absorber system.
- Cabin can rotate 90° left and right.
- Tool can rotate 90°left and right and down.
- Accurate steer system with piston.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for the visit.
PS: sorry for the absent pieces like pneumatic piston and valve, LDD doesn’t have them.