Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- I built this "little" farm (it actually has nearly 2500 peaces), because I love animals and I thought it would be great to have a LEGO-farm-set again!
- The farm contains a house with Interior in the first floor (second floor is getting some, too), a small grain-field, two chicken-stalls + chicken, a piece of lawn for the two cows, three pigs in their pigsty and a dog. It also features a raised bed with watering can and lots of other hidden details. I'll probably add some minifigures, too.
- I used lots of great building techniques which I can be pretty proud of and who knows, perhaps you can discover some of them on the picture?
- Lots of chicken!!!