Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
After many weeks of construction, my 1576 piece “working” LEGO lawnmower is finally complete. The set itself is full of many features, including:
- A functioning pull string
- Motorized blade
- Oil dipstick
- Grass catcher
- Rotating wheels
- Accurate battery box and motor placement
- And height adjustable wheels
How it works: just like a real lawnmower, to start the motor all you have to do is pull the pull string. When the string is pulled, the motor will activate and the LEGO blade will start to spin.
Since I’ve never really built or tried to make a motorized LEGO, I thought it was a good time to incorporate motors into one of my models. The Lawnmower was something that I thought would be really fun to build at such a large scale because it’s an original idea that no one has ever made out of LEGO bricks.
The lawnmower, being such a widely used landscaping tool, would really benefit from having a LEGO set because 1. It’s something a lot of people use, and 2. It’s never been made out of LEGO before. The inspiration of the LEGO lawnmower really came from seeing lots of people making these large scale LEGO builds.