Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Starry Night is an oil on canvas by the Dutch post impressionist painter Vincent Van Gogh. Painted in June 1889, it depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint Remy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an idealized village.
The Idea for this build is to:
1) Give depth, scale and texture to said painting.
2) Through the process of building this project hopefully one will have a little insight as to the thoughts and intentions of its painter, in this case Van Gogh.
3) Making this one's own version, as no two builds will be alike, depending on one's notion of beauty.
4) Play with it, as it is still a lego build after all.
5) Pique one's interest in finding out more about the art and the painter.
Hope this build would inspire Lego to create an Art series much like the Lego Architecture series.
This is my seventh build, and hopefully more to come, if you like this model please do share and support this build through your friends and your social network.
Your opinions, suggestions and comments are most welcome.
Thank You and Happy Building :)
My other Builds
Vintage Gas Station
Arkham Knight Batmobile
Thank You for your support. =)