The Planet Explorer
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hey Lego friends!
I hereby present my new Lego Planet Explorer set. With my love for zeppelins and spaceships, I combined these two into one. I also made a custom card and holder for display. Hope you’ll enjoy it!
Fly through the big galaxy and explore endless planets with the fully equipped Planet Explorer! With a complete interior of 6 rooms, a cockpit and a cargo hold it is ready for long trips. It is standing on a planet where they return now and then to fuel their ship for their long journey ahead.
- Fully working interior
- Easily removable roof
- The Planet Explorer can easily be taken off the planet
Outside of the ship:
- Steering wings
- Cockpit and cargo door
- Roof hatch
- Decorative details
Interior of the ship:
- Decompression room (when entering the roof hatch)
- Gear chamber
- Laboratory (to investigate found materials)
- Control room with a power pole
- Small mountains with a river and cave
- A well built by The Planet Explorer crew to get resources out of the ground
- 5 scouts
- 2 leaders
- 1 material collector
- 1 repair droid
- 1 decompression room controller
- 2 scientists
- 2 chefs
- 4 control room operators
- 1 planet creature
- 1 skeleton
Lego has never built any real shaped zeppelin set like this. That’s why I think it would be perfect if they would make a set of it! With everything easily removable, it’s perfect to play with and for display.
Thank you so much for looking at my Planet Explorer model. Be sure to support this if you also would love to see it as a set :) It would mean a lot! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment!