70th Anniversary of Abarth Factory
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
In my project I propose the 70th Anniversary of Abarth Factory.
Karl Albert Abarth was a race rider until the 1939.
Since the 1949 Abarth was a race car designer and He worked for the most important car factories.
Abarth became famous when He transformed little city cars in powerful race cars, but He had an enormous success in the world when He transformed FIAT 500 in Abarth 595, 695, Rally, etc.
A lot of people in the world love Abarth cars.
Since 1979 Abarth is a FCA's brand.
In this LEGO set there are two cars and two minifigures:
- Abarth 500 R3T Rally;
- Abarth 595 Competizione (new colour "adrenalin green");
- Karl Albert Abarth rider with his race motocycle;
- Karl Albert Abarth car designer near a transformation kit and a motor.
Follow my LEGO® projects on: