Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My creation is a starship/spaceship of my own design. I am a big fan of spaceships, and I am sure many others are as well. I draw up unique designs for my own spaceships and the Negotiator is by far my favorite. The model was built on Stud.io, a downloadable software for LEGO designing.
Since many people, including myself are interested in LEGO Starfighters, I designed the Negotiator. The set is composed mostly of four main colors, which are two shades of orange and both light and dark grey.
A few features of the ship are:
- Two cockpits with seating for two minifigures
- Four Spring based projectile launchers
- Detachable Wings (for an easy fix)
- Small container on back for storage
- Five back thrusters
The model consists of 584 total parts, with dimensions of 7 inches (width), 13.7 inches (length) and 5.2 inches (height). This makes it roughly the size of an average LEGO Starfighter. I know most people find big sets appealing, especially when there are fewer pieces (but not too less).