Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If you want Gizmo made into an official LEGO set, click the blue support button at the top right-hand corner of the page to vote! It's free to support and create a LEGO ID. We need 10,000 supporters for LEGO to review the project!
When sharing this on other social media, please use the hashtag #LEGOGIZMO and the link to this project: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/121622/
LEGO Dimensions year 2 will include Gizmo as a minifigure in the cast of characters. With this news, Gizmo has an even greater potential for becoming a real LEGO set with your vote!
This project is based on the classic 1984 film, “Gremlins” and features a brick-built figure of Gizmo. Gizmo is a Mogwai that can spawn Gremlins from his skin if he is ever exposed to water. Gizmo is a very cute, happy and even tempered creature, but Gremlins are quite evil and wreak havoc wherever they go. Gizmo also appeared in the 1990 sequel to "Gremlins" called "Gremlins 2: The New Batch".
My design is just a prototype. If this gets approved, LEGO Master Builders design the final product.
Here are some possible accessory ideas for Gizmo:
Christmas hat, trumpet, candy cane, T.V., or 3D glasses
If Gizmo does get released as an official LEGO set, there are 3 rules you must follow.
- “First of all, keep him out of the light, he hates bright light, especially sunlight, it'll kill him.“
- “Second, don't give him any water, not even to drink.”
- “But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight.“
Click the link below to check out my other projects. These include a working Pinocchio marionette with Jiminy Cricket minifigure and brick-built Darth Vader helmet sculpture.