Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This set is a reproduction of a traditional Mongolian Yurt. This typical house is made out of wood and leather. I try to make one in lego which recreate this kind of making
it's made on a plate 48x48, made out of more than 750 bricks and composed of :
- a Yurt
- 2 minifigs
- animals : horses, goat and dogs
- furnitures : a wood stove, 2 beds, table + chairs, 2 wardrobes and a carpet
- a river
the top of the yurt is removable for playability
I had a lot of fun to create it and hope you will too by building it
thanks for your support ...