Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Who doesn't love food trucks?
I wanted to make a small build around 300 pieces but couldn't find any inspiration. Then, as I was eating mexican tacos from a taco truck, it dawned on me: why not a food truck? Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a taco element (maybe half a circle tile in the future, who knows) so I decided to go with a classic burger, hotdog, etc food truck. I looked away from the boringly traditional all white truck and used more vibrant colors (although they can be easily modified). Piece count is around 384, give or take a few food and money elements.
Some features include:
- Flip up canopy
- Burgers, hotdogs, & shakes
- Ketchup & mustard bottles
- Soda cans
- Detailed kitchen with small cabinets, stove, sink, etc
- Back doors
- Produce container aisle
- Al's Burger sign
- AC unit
- Adjustable sunroof access
- Removable top section
- Ingredient shelves
- And much more!
Thanks for visiting, any feedback or comments are greatly appreciated!