L.M.I.R. - Roman Merchant Ship
The project will produce sets based on the ancient Roman Imperium. The sets will be modular, the players can put them together to a big (or even small) roman city. The concept's basics (requirements for all sets):
- Educational: each set based on real knowledge, realistic and scientific. This allows that the sets can be used in schools for learning.
- Artistic: each set must be impressive, attempting to appropriate the ancient art.
- Challenging: the sets must be suitable for beginners and for the advanced builders, offering a good time while creating.
and not at least
- Playable: with each set you can play, and feel as you would live in the ancient Rome.
Current Set: Roman Merchant Ship
Merchant ships reached their apogee during the Imperial period. Ocassional representations of merchant galleys show that they were much more robust versions of military vessels. They would have advantages of speed and manoeuvrability in calm conditions or in entering ports.
- The two sails dosn't connects to the mast, they are only replacement of the original sail elements (missing from LDD).
- Lack of ropes (LDD issue)
L.M.I.R. Blog Page
Please visit the other Cuusoo L.M.I.R. projects.
Stay tuned for next sets.