Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Long ago in the Land of Mordor, the Dark Lord Sauron forged the One Ring in the Fires of Mount Doom. Now, many years after, Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee travel there to destroy it. Watch out for Gollum's catapult attack, and enter the Cracks of Doom. Will Frodo destroy the One Ring once and for all? Will Gollum reclaim his 'precious'? Or will the Ringwraith claim the Ring, restoring Sauron?
The fate of Middle-Earth rests in your hands!
- Includes five Minifigures: Sauron, Ringwraith, Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee and Gollum.
- Forge the Ring as Sauron, where the adventure begins.
- Use Gollum's catapult function to attack Frodo and Samwise.
- Help Frodo grab the ledge to avoid falling in Mount Doom.
At long last, I finished my Mount Doom set! As everyone knows, the Ring has to be destroyed, except no set has been released yet. So I built it.
I know the side looks nothing like Mount Doom, but I thought the inside and the front looked OK. The hardest part to build in this set was the Doorway to the Cracks of Doom. The hardest function to build was Gollum's catapult function...I tried to make it so that when it launched Gollum, he would land on Frodo.
I was also building when I noticed that if there were only three minifigures for this set, it would not be as cool. So I added Sauron and the Ringwraith. Gollum should have menacing eyes (see 'Riddles for the Ring'), a open mouth (see 'Shelob Attacks'). and maybe a cut (or bruise) over his right eye.
I am not asking LEGO to use all of those flame pieces I used. I just merely wanted to show that the red baseplates would be clear-orange baseplates. Or whatever they decide on.
Feel Free to Comment!
P.S. I tried to use my Mount Doom photo for the Main Photo, but it wouldn't let me. I'll try to resubmit a new picture A.S.A.P.