Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Beware if you dare open the monster box!
The pharaoh's tomb was peaceful for thousands of years. But his curse has endured through the ages, and he is ready to return from beyond with the help of Anubis. Fortunately, our two adventurers are here to stop them.
The challenge promises to be epic. Who will prevail?
About the build
- The set includes four minifigures: the two adventurers, Anubis and the pharaoh. There’s also two snakes and a scorpion.
- It has a total of 398 parts (without the minifigures).
- When the box is closed, you can store the minifigures in the rear compartment, so you can move easily this set and play everywhere.
- When the box is fully opened it turns into a pyramidal play set with a with as much detail as I could fit inside: the Pharaoh’s sarcophagus, his staff, two khopesh swords, funeral urns, the well of souls and obelisks.
I hope you'll like it!