Origin 300i starship
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The status symbol of the Star Citizen universe is here! The Origin 300i is a luxury multi-role spacecraft from the upcoming game Star Citizen by Chris Roberts. Ever since I saw the designs for the first ships of Star Citizen, I've always wanted to give the 300i a try due to its interesting geometry. Indeed, it was a challenging build which required quite a bit of sloping and SNOT, but the result was quite satisfying.
- Retractable landing gear and stowable main gun
- Fits one minifig in the cockpit, with space for controls
- Opening side doors just like the in-game model, which reveal the small storage space in the fuselage!
- 415 parts
Remember...citizenship must be earned!
More on Star Citizen here: Official Star Citizen website
If you like this project, do check out my other aerospace related projects here: