Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"It's alive... IT'S ALIVE!"
In 1923, Universal Studios released the first film in what would eventually become known as the Universal Monsters brand. While there have been many versions of these classic characters over the near century since their debut, there is something that keeps many of us coming back again and again to these icons of horror.
Throughout this decrepit castle, fans will find treasures, secrets, and numerous references to the lush history of these creatures of the night, as well as several locations inspired by the atmospheres famously trademarked by these films.
- Grand Foyer (featuring a glowing chandelier and secret passageway)
- Secret Lab (With special lift function to help bring creatures to life!)
- Music Room
- Bell Tower
- Count Dracula
- The Frankenstein Monster
- The Wolf Man
- The Bride of Frankenstein
- The Invisible Man
- The Phantom of the Opera
The set features approximately 2,250 bricks.
Please, if you are a fan of Classic Horror, Monsters, or just looking for a something different to build, hit support and share this project on your social media so that we can hit our 10k vote goal, and be sure to stay posted for updates! Thank you!