Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A technic propeller seaplane at approximately 1:20 scale.
I really like the shape of these old propeller planes. The technic panels allow remodelling them pretty well. My initial draft was plain black with dark azure on the bottom, which did the model no favours.
But I managed to change that into an azure/red/white colour combo which looks much nicer.
- 4 cylinder radial engine driven by a PF L Motor
- Moveable elevator and rudder, controlled by stick
- Swimmers roll on wheels
- 3-blade propeller