Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project:
This project is the Planetary Exploration Crawler. It's a mobile research lab and exploration vehicle. Inside the cargo hold is a rover type mini car with a long arm claw for collecting samples. It has a solar panel on it for charging the batteries and for a back up power source. The main crawler has a large communications array on top to transmit any information off world. It has two main doors. One on the back to let the rover in/out. The other is on the side and it's for minifigures only. You can get at the pilot through a hatch above him. Also to make it easy to play with everything inside I made two sections of the roof that can come off. One side off the cargo bay holds the oxygen tank and helmet for the minfigure in the back.
- Has two main doors that open.
- Has two roof panels that can detach.
- Has a hatch above the pilot.
- Comes with a rover type mini car for collecting samples and exploring.
- A mini lab with microscope for examining samples.
- Storage area for helmet and oxygen tank.
- On each side of the back door is a fire extinguisher and a power saw.
- Two minifigures
- A rover type mini car.
- Minifigure accessories like: a helmet, an oxygen tank, a power saw, and a fire extinguisher.
- A mineral sample for collecting and examining.
This project is my take on a classic space land vehicle for exploring planets. This set was a lot of fun to build and it has tons of play ability. If you like it please support and share.
Thank you for your support.