Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a LEGO RC Cadillac Eldorado 1962. It consists of 1100 bricks, including the remote controller. It is powered by 2 large LEGO motors. Due to its small size, it is very light and fast.
- Front-wheel drive system, powered by 2 large LEGO motors
- Fully independent suspension on all wheels
- 1 LEGO servo for steering the model. Steering angle +/- 30 degrees
- Power Supply: 1 LEGO Battery box
- Built in receiver
I built this model because I like classic cars and the Cadillac Eldorado is one of the most iconic vehicles of its time.