Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The New Solaris Urbino 12
Solaris buses are produced in Bolechowo. They are very comfortable, have a modern and useful design. The used engines meet the highest emissions standards - the Euro 6 standard.
I would like to present one of my favorite and the most beautiful bus that I have ever seen on the city streets. As a fan of LEGO, my dream was to build that bus from LEGO bricks to transport as many minifigures as it is possible. And I did it. This vechicle can bring 20! LEGO figures: 8 sitting, about 11 or 8 standing + bicycle and driver. It perfectly fits to the LEGO City sets. I used colors of buses from my city – Suchy Las.
My LEGO version of Urbino12 features all important details and functions:
- openable doors and window in the roof
- openable bonnet at the back
- openable doors in the driver’s cabin
- detailed engine
- dimensions: 320 x 70 x 75 mm (length / width / height)
- scale: 1:38
I hope you like it. If you would like to own a LEGO model of this fantastic bus,