Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The iconic Flinders Street Railway Station,
completed in 1910 and once the busiest railway station in the world and
the central hub for Melbourne's suburban railway network.
- Eureka Tower, 91 storey residential building, completed in 2006, which houses the Eureka Skydeck obeservation deck on the 88th floor.
- An iconic W-Class Tram "sculpture" circa 1920's, in green and gold livery.
- World Hertiage listed Royal Exhibition Building, built in 1880 for the Melbourne International Exhibition and site of the opening of the first Parliament of Australia in 1901.
- The Arts Centre Melbourne, a complex made of a series of museum and performance halls built in during the 1960's and 1970's, in which they were completed in 1984, comprising of the following sections:- The National Gallery of Victoria International building, opened in 1968.- The State Theatre, located under the Arts Centre Spire, opened in 1984.- Hamer Hall, opened in 1982.
- 55 storey Rialto Towers, "The Rialto", tallest office building in the Southern Hemisphere.