Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a model of a prime mover that is the proper scale for Mini-figs. I built this vehicle using a similar building technique as the Lego City trucks, except it is twelve studs wide, allowing three Mini-figs to sit comfortably across - just as in a real truck of its size.
The model is filled with details and features:
- Opening driver and passenger doors.
- Adjustable side mirrors.
- A sleeper-style cabin, which includes a bed and TV with a detailed satellite box.
- The roof of the cab is designed for easy access to the cabin, through two panels that open up. This feature allows you to easily maneuver Mini-figs inside the cabin, without having to remove the roof (as is typical of many Lego City designs).
- Behind the cabin is a storage box for the driver's tools.
- Also behind the cabin is a hose line used to connect the truck's systems to a trailer.
- The exterior features a variety of lights, mud flaps, and other details.
I hope you enjoy the photos of the design and choose to support this project! Thank you for visiting!