Meteorologist and Weather Station
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Bob the Meteorologist is checking up on the latest weather readings from his weather station!
The weather station consists of two sets of instruments:
- A traditional set in an 'Stevenson Screen' which is painted white with slats so that the sun is reflected but air can still get to the instruments.
- A more modern version with electronic instruments mounted on a pole, featuring:
- Anemometer to measure wind speed
- Wind vane to measure wind direction
- Thermometer and Humidity Sensor
- Rain gauge to measure rain rate and total rainfall
- A ladder provides access to the instruments for maintenance
Bob is holding a chart with historical measurements (which also looks suspiciously like a patient chart from a Lego hospital...)