Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This classic car, even old, is still a great vehicle to use, especially in the city area. ( if you want to see a short video animation of this classic car, you can access this link:).
At the front are: two lights, a registration number, an old style radiator and a light grey stud that represents the mark of this car.
The sides are identical and include: side view mirrors and doors that, unfortunately, can not open. For having a better look inside the cabin, the roof can easily remove. In the cabin are:
- two seats for passengers ( the driver and another passenger );
- a steering wheel ( the steering wheel is on the right, because it is a car from England );
- and a lever for changing the speeds of the car.
Finally, at the back of the vehicle are: two red lights, the same registration number and a trunk that can open. There is enough space in the trunk for putting two suitcases.