Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A technic seaplane approximately 1:20 scale.
I really like the shape of these old propeller planes and technic panels allow remodeling them pretty well, but i had built this one mostly in black because that's the only color where almost all panels are available (except red and white). The bottom ones are in dark azure.
- 4 cylinder radial engine driven by a PF L motor
- moveable elevator and rudder, controlled by stick
- swimmers roll on wheels
- 3-blade propeller