Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Pee Wee's Playhouse
Pee Wee's Playhouse is a kids tv show that started in 1986 and ended in 1990 then had some reruns in 1991.
This build consists of:
- 1 minifig Pee Wee
- most of your favorite Pee Wee's Playhouse characters including Globey, Conky, Chairry, Terry and Jambi.
- The Playhouse (three rooms)
The Playhouse has three rooms, the main living room, bedroom/Jambi table, and kitchen.
The living room has the iconic red door, the two chairs, Mr. Window and the singing flowers. The bedroom has a bunkbed, Jambi table, and the iconic Pee Wee's Playhouse sign. The kitchen has a fridge, a counter, and a island.
The background was edited on photoshop and the build was made on Lego studio. This would be a very cool and fun Lego set to be made in my opinion and I hope you think so to.
(you can do a lot of cool things with Legos.)