Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- the first floor of the city is primarily just mountain but a van is buried under it and it has since become someone's home and slightly above it is a short pier for trading in and out of the city.
- the second floor has the security computers to disable the security measures to allow visitors into the city as well as some backup electrical generators for the city.
- on the third floor you will find that the abandoned teal building has since sprouted a cherry blossom tree but if you look up from there you will see one of the city's wind powered generators and next to that the water purification silo.
- the fourth floor has some TV screens advertising products to the people of the city and a yellow door that allows those leaving the core to look out over the balcony or instead someone could visit the small greenhouse on the balcony of this floor
- the top floor just below the canopy is one of the most relaxing rooms in the city with its paper walls allowing just enough light into the room