Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
''Hey! I'm all about Legos, if you know what I mean''.
Hey Jack! Here's my first Lego Ideas project, based off of A&E's hit reality TV show Duck Dynasty. The duck call room is a double whammy because it has two scenes. The first is the duck call room (obviously) and the second is the outside wall with a parking lot.
This set includes...
- Five minifigures, from left to right, Uncle Si, Martin, Jase, Jep and Johnny Godwin
Accessories would include...
- A basketball, a whole lot of duck calls, a sword, an ax, a chili dog for Godwin, a paddle, Si's tea cup, A large TV, a fan, scissors, and a "parking reserved for Si Robertson" sign
I think this would make a great LEGO set because this was a very popular TV. It has good playability but would also make a great display piece. It has a cool selection of minifigures that would be great for collectors. It also has some awesome accessories that are out of this world, and hey, that's a fact Jack!
Thank you for reading, and please support and share with everyone that you can, so that we can make this go Si-ral!
Stay tuned for my next project, "Going Si-ral."