Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
What does it happen when you put together the models 8136, 8137, 8140, 8165, 8492, 8493, 8667, 8670, 42026, 42027 and a few other bricks? Well, you create the GM27 Supercar!
It’s a supercar with 10 pull-back engines, 8 of the racers kind and 2 of the technic. The accommodation of the engines are 4 axes: the rear line has got 4 racers engines, the 2nd axis has got 3 racers engines, the 3rd has got 2 technic engines and in the front axis there is the last racers engine. The wheels are 15: their accommodation is 5-4-3-2-1.
The GM27 has got a lot of numbers: you can find 01, 5, 8, 13, 34 and 45. It’s got a lot of bright and colourful stickers.
The functions are three:
- you can let the car run;
- you can change the angle of the orange ailerons;
- you can unroll the cable tow bar.
For more questions, requests, suggestions, etc. write me in the comments!
And…what else? Oh yes, of course, I’ll post more photos and other things in the updates.
Please support this project if you like it!
Follow me to see my next projects: https://ideas.lego.com/profile/GiOvy_27_13/projects