Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Over the course of the last few years, countless people have created or supported 'The Legend of Zelda' sets. Over the course of the last few years, not one such set has passed the review stage. While Fi tells me that she only calculates a 20% chance of my endeavours being successful, I have decided to submit my own attempt at realising the series in LEGO Bricks.
This set is based upon the 25th Anniversary game, 'Skyward Sword', specifically the first battle with Ghirahim. It is a relatively small build, and easy-to-build for younger fans of the series. The set comprises:
- The 'battle chamber', in which Link confronts Ghirahim - with a removable door leading to...
- The Sacred Spring - with a Goddess Statue and a Skyward Crest
- Link, with a reversible head (either a determined smile or shouting), the Master Sword, the Iron Shield, a firing Clawshot, a heart and 2 potions (a heart potion and a revitalising potion)
- Ghirahim with his cape and sword
- Fi (her legs would require custom printing, but her torso could be created as shown in the images)
I realise that some elements of this set are not entirely true to the game chronologically, but I have included them for playability. All of the above elements can be seen in the various included pictures.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments - but don't forget to support this set! I will consider any improvements/suggestions anybody has.