Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
~~Play your way round the world on this crazy mini-golf set. There are 9 holes of golf, each with a famous structure from countries around the world.
The round starts in Denmark with a representation of the Red Lego 2x4 brick before moving on to:
- Paris and the Arc De Triomphe
- Pisa with its leaning tower
- The valley of the kings in Egypt with a progression of sphynx and a ‘Pylon’ gate to enter the temple
- Sydney and its’ harbour bridge
- Japan and the temple gate at Itsukushima
- Easter Island and the famous standing heads
- To New York and the Flat Iron building
- Before finishing in Mexico at El Castillo, the Mayan pyramid in Chichen Itza.
As is common in mini-golf this last hole will keep the ball (though it can be extracted from a flap).
The holes will work with a ball of 4 – 6mm diameter (I used a spherical bead to test them). Also the holes are built individually before locating on the base plates so they can be used on a desk or table if you do not have space for 6 48x48 plates in this configuration. To play you can build a simple golf stick but I found it best to flick the ball with my finger.
The model as shown has approx. 2200bricks and is set on 6 48x48 baseplates. However it would be feasible for LEGO to split this model into smaller collectable parts, e.g., each hole and then the base, pay booth and bandstand.