Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
After years of collecting the spare LEGO pieces from sets over the years I decided to design a set. The Droid Driven Tank is just that set. With large treads, two brick built droids and a good color scheme I wanted to share it with LEGO Ideas and try to have it made into an official set.
I wanted to build this set because I love LEGO and all the creations you can make with them. When I see a lot of bricks, I don't just see bricks. I see LEGO Ideas jsut waiting to be created and shared with the world.
I believe this would be a great set for both children and adults alike. The set may be small in pieces but it does have some complex building techniques involved with it. A great way for both parents and children to spend time together, then enjoy what they accomplshed together.
- The two brick built droids can be removed from the main set and stand on their own and are semi posable.
- There are a small number of movable parts to have the vehicle in different poses.
- The treads do move when pushed along a surface with enough friction to grab the treads.
- Brick build droid(x2) = 5 pieces.
- Droid Driven Tank(x1) = around 250 pieces.
- Length = 8 inches(20.32 cm).
- Width = 6 inches(15.24 cm).
- Height = 4 inches(10.16 cm).
Thank you for looking. If you like the set feel free to leave a comment and/or vote to make it an official set.