Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The first build replicates "Extravehicular Mobility Unit" or "EMU" that was designed in 1970's and being used since 1981 for spacewalk (or extravehicular activities, EVA), initially in the Space Shuttle missions. Later, EMU became the indispensable workforce for the construction of the International Space Station (ISS). Even after ISS is completed and the Space Shuttles retired, EMU still supports the expansion and maintenance of the ISS. The LEGO build consists of an astronaut, helmet, portable life support system (PLSS) backpack, and a jetpack called SAFER (Simplified Aid for EVA Rescue).
- The second build is Artemis spacesuit or officially "Exploration EMU" (xEMU), the next-generation spacesuit for moon landing and exploration. For the first time since the 12 Apollo astronauts walked on the moon (1969-72), the "next man" will walk on the moon in 2024. Also, the first female moonwalker in the human history will explore the moon in this spacesuit! This LEGO build consists of an astronaut, helmet, and life support backpack.