We’ve got a contest, which we hope sounds great! You will remember your favorite songs lyrics off by heart. You will remember your first concert or maybe the first time you played an instrument. Almost everyone loves music in one way or another, how would you show off your love of music using LEGO bricks? We want to see anything and everything to do with music in this contest and to see some of the best composed work.
The LEGO Ideas Judges will select all the entries that participate in the Fan Vote.
Excitingly, in addition to the regular contest prizes, we are piloting a new type of contest prize and process. What this means is that all entries that reach the Fan Vote phase, will also be included into a special review by the LEGO Ideas Review Board and will stand a chance of becoming an official LEGO Ideas set IF* one submission can wow them enough.
For full details on what they’re looking for, see the ‘Judging’ section of the contest page.
* Like the regular LEGO Ideas Product Idea Review process, the additional Product Idea review phase does not guarantee that any entry will be turned into an official set.
The Grand Prize winner of the contest’s Fan Vote will win:
- A custom LEGO trophy
- A walk down LEGO Ideas memory lane with these incredible sets:
- 21104 NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover
- 21306 The Beatles Yellow Submarine
- 21301 Birds
- 21109 Exo Suit
- 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V
- 21313 Ship in a Bottle
- 21311 Voltron
- 21321 International Space Station
- The next LEGO Ideas set to launch...to be revealed later
- LEGO Ideas tote bag
IF the Review Board decides to approve one of the contest entries as a Product LEGO Ideas product, the winning fan will be compensated as a Product Idea prize winner as outlined in the Product Idea guidelines and Terms of Service. Meaning they will receive the following:
- 1% of the total net sales of the product
- 10 complimentary copies of your LEGO Ideas set
- Credit and bio in set materials as the LEGO Ideas Fan Designer
Please make sure you submit your entry no later than April 20th, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. EST. If you’re not sure what time zone you’re in, here’s a time zone converter.
How will this work?
Contests have their own rules separate from the LEGO Ideas Guidelines, which are meant for Product Ideas. Contest Rules are found on the Contest page itself.
Questions? Check out our Contest FAQ. Couldn't find your answer there, then ask in the comments below.
What are you waiting for?
Head on over to the contest page to read the contest rules and get started.
- contest open