To celebrate the launch of the The Fender Stratocaster, a staple of music, we're launching this new contest!
The guitar has been used by some of the most famous musicians, but do you have a favorite song or artist who uses the iconic guitar? If so, we want to see you showing off your appreciation of those things using LEGO bricks.
It could be a recreation of a legendary performance, an album cover or something of your own creation, celebrating the iconic guitar.
Of course, you may reference IPs in this contest, but please make sure that they are appropriate IPs to reference.
- If you are submitting a contest entry based on a Third Party Intellectual Property (i.e. a band), then please use our Intellectual Property verification tool to determine whether or not we allow submissions on this intellectual property. To use this tool visit the Submit a Project page and then click the blue "Submit Idea" button. If an Intellectual Property is not in our database, then you’re welcome to ask a moderator in the comments down below or simply submit your contest entry for review.
- You may also reference The Beetles as an IP, as we have already approved product ideas based on this IP.
There will be one Grand Prize Winner who will receive:
- Fender PLAYER STRATOCASTER® (Model #: 0144502513)
- 21329 LEGO Ideas Fender® Stratocaster™
- 21323 LEGO Ideas Grand Piano
- LEGO Ideas tote bag
ENTRY DEADLINE: Submit your entry no later than November 4th, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. EST. If you’re not sure what time zone you’re in, here’s a time zone converter.
What Are You Waiting For?
Head on over to the contest page to read the contest rules and get started! And good luck! If you have any questions drop them in the comments down below.