Do you fancy yourself as a bit of an Inventor? For our new contest, we’re looking for innovators to build a sixth model for the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor!
Two entries in this contest will be randomly selected as winners too. No reason not to get involved!
You can submit an idea for a new model by either:
1) Building a new/6th Robot using the old LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 set or the new Robot Inventor set
2) Drawing or designing your concept. However, these entries need to include either the EV3 Main Module, or one of the modules included in the new Robot Inventor set.
All entries must include:
· A description of what your model does
· Note the key functions/features
When building, we would love to see videos of your submissions working, or maybe animations of your drawing/design coming to life. Or even some code!
Build entry titles should start with ‘Build:’. Drawing or design entry titles should start with ‘Concept:’.
If you’re one of two winners of this contest, you’ll win the following:
- 51515 LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor
- 40413 MINDSTORMS Mini Robot
ENTRY DEADLINE: Submit your entry no later than December 8th, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. EST. If you’re not sure what time zone you’re in, here’s a time zone converter.
How will this work?
Contests have their own rules separate from the LEGO Ideas Guidelines, which are meant for Product Ideas. Contest Rules are found on the Contest page itself.
There will be two grand prize winners, two runner up winners and two bonus winners.
Questions? Check out our Contest FAQ. Couldn't find your answer there, then ask in the comments below.
What are you waiting for?
Head on over to the contest page to read the contest rules and get started! And good luck! If you have any questions drop them in the comments down below.
- new contest
- mindstorms ev3
- robot inventor