FIRST® LEGO® League is always looking to push the boundaries of innovative robotics and inspire young engineers across the world with incredible challenges.
This is your chance to create one of these challenges for FIRST LEGO League teams around the world in our new contest!
The video below will go into full detail, but we’re looking for creative and challenging new Mission Model designs which have the chance to be included in future FIRST LEGO League Robot Games!
As you can see in the video above - which we highly recommend watching - you entry needs to comply with the following requirements:
- The footprint of your Mission Model cannot be larger than 30cm wide or 30cm long
- Your Mission Model cannot be taller than 30cm
- Only use LEGO elements
- Do not use motors, sensors etc. in your Mission Model
- You are free to design your model around a theme of your choice (e.g. space, sports, architecture), or you can keep the theme neutral and focus only on its game functionality.
- We recommended you show us how your Mission Model works in a video. You can “activate” your model by hand, or with a LEGO Robot (LEGO Education SPIKE™ Prime, LEGO MINDSTORMS®, LEGO BOOST, LEGO Education WeDo 2.0)
There will be one Grand Prize Winner, who will receive:
- A virtual meet and greet with the FIRST LEGO League Robot Game Development Team, and the potential to collaborate with its designers and see your model included in a future Robot Game!
- 45678 LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set
- 45680 LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Expansion Set
- FIRST LEGO League trophy with engraved plague
- 100 USD shopping at LEGO.com/shop
ENTRY DEADLINE: Submit your entry no later than May 27th, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. EST. If you’re not sure what time zone you’re in, here’s a time zone converter.
WHAT ARE You WAITING FOR?
Head on over to the contest page to read the contest rules and get started! And good luck! If you have any questions drop them in the comments down below.
- lego league
- first lego league