Brick-built ladybugs, spiders and dragonflys. If it's a creepy crawly, we want to see it made using LEGO bricks!
[Not sure what an Activity is? Then check out this blog post]
This Activity will be active until February 25th, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. CEST (4a.m. EST).
Acceptable Entry Content
- Although you're welcome to base your build on an intellectual property (IP) (such as Star Wars, Ferrari, etc) and use LEGO elements that only exist in IP sets (i.e. a printed cockpit only found in a LEGO Star Wars set), using IP related references or elements items in your build would limit The LEGO Group in potentially sharing your work on LEGO Social Media. Therefore, if you wish to potentially have your design featured then make sure to keep it fully original and using generic LEGO elements only.
- Contest entries related to the topics below do not fit our brand values and will not be approved for publication on LEGO Ideas:
- Politics and political symbols, campaigns, or movements
- Religious references including symbols, buildings, or people
- Sex, nudity, drugs, or smoking
- Alcohol in any present-day situation
- Swearing or profanity
- Death, killing, blood, terrorism, horror, or torture
- First-person shooter video games
- Warfare or war vehicles in any modern or present-day situation, or national war memorials
- Large or human-scale weapons or weapon replicas of any kind, including swords, knives, guns, sci-fi or fantasy blasters, etc.
- Racism, bullying, or cruelty to real life animals
Entry Quality Standards
We still want your Activity entries to have a certain image quality as it makes browsing them much nicer for all members. Therefore please take note of the following image quality guidelines:
- You may submit digital entries using LEGO Digital Designer, which is available for download via this link free of charge. Any entries made in LEGO Digital Designer should not show the baseplate from build mode. You may also create digital entries using third-party LEGO CAD software, such as Mecabricks, Bricklink's Studio or other.
- You may use photo editing software, such as Photoshop, to enhance your entry’s presentation.
- Make sure your photos are well-lit, not blurry, in a reasonably high resolution, preferably have no background clutter.