Bricktheque Dance Club
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
There is something divine in the music, in any type of good music. In the Dance Music (and the electronic dance music, like as techno, tribal house, dubstep, trance and electro house, etc.), more than the experience of heard the sound of music, there is too much action of the movement, or the psychomotricity, during the dance.
• 1106 pieces (with 1 base plate 48X48 - color 'Transparent', many others plates and with 09 minifigures),
• The streets (with originals traced),
• The trees (LEGO and original models),
• The back alley,
• The wall of bricks,
• The opened-air part of the club,
• The inside of the nightclub,
• The main dance floor,
• The second floor (area VIP),
• The cabin of DJ,
• The bar (in the fields of the club),
• Signposts, notice boards and scenographic elements,
• And many others...