Waiting for the train
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Are you tired of all those "serious" entries on Lego Ideas? Let's try something a little bit different instead :) There are almost none train related constructions apart from the City train station in the Lego product line. All products are also serious representations of real objects or based in licence. This is a no-license, humorous vignette and I believe it would be great to have something that is different to all other sets.
This little vignette combines some western feel, trains and humor in approximately 500 pieces construction ;)
There is also a smaller one that I made before which you can check out (together with instructions) on Rebrickable: http://rebrickable.com/mocs/Mestari/waiting-for-the-train. In case this projects gets all the necessary votes, there is a possibility to make it smaller as shown under that link if the current one is just too big.
I will also update this entry once I finish making instructions for this vignette in case you want to build it.
This construction features:
- derelict railway,
- a cow, that used to be in a better shape long time ago,
- train platform, not in perfect condition too...,
- some desert scenery,
- lonely dog, that was looking for some company but instead found a....
- ...not so luck traveler still waiting for the train to come
Make sure to check all the photos. This is not a render, but a Real Brick construction to give you proper view of the final product.
Thank you All for voting!