Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Rogue One : A Star Wars Story
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor and their rebel team enter the high security imperial base at the planet Scarif and got the plans of the Death Star.
To enter the tower and search for these plans, a rebel team attack is perform on several spot to focus Imperial defense. Among these defense there were 4 AT-ACT walkers.
There is no official LEGO set of these walkers (at least until today), so I decided to make my own version based on his brother AT-AT walker from the official LEGO ref. 75054 AT-AT walker.
Here are some differences between these walkers:
- head is quite different, and I add a panel at the rear (it still can hold 2 drivers),
- an orange container can be remove so walls on each side have to be fully "bricks" (perhaps with some stickers on a final version). These container can be open to put some pieces or Stromtroopers.
Note 1: The container was made of dark orange bricks, orange is too flashy for me. Any inside is orange so you can see the difference.
Note 2: I can't change brick color on legs, so it appears white instead of light bluish grey.