Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello, everyone! Today, I present to you a "beautiful display" model. I call it the Box Car Display. It is the first model of its kind that I've built. If you look up "beautiful Lego" on your search engine, you will see what I mean. Here is some more information about this model:
- This project is consisted of 302 pieces.
- A screwdriver piece sticks up from the tracks to keep the box car in place.
- The buffer has a magnifying glass piece for a stop-sign.
- Two 6x4 flag pieces used for the box car doors.
- Rustic, British setting.
That's all for now, folks! If something needs work, please let me know. Good evening! (By cheesy. 4-24-2017)