Restaurant "The Beach"
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Restaurant „The Beach“
Are you into going out for having lunch or dinner? Do you appreciate a special athmosphere while you are eating? And do you like good meals for reasonable prices?
Then I can give you a clue:
There is a restaurant at the seafront, that has just opened up. They call it „The Beach“.It offers delicious local, national and international food and it’s not too expensive. They built it close to the beach above the sealevel, so you can overlook the whole seafront from there. It looks like a white castle with four towers. The facade is well-proportioned, but not overloaded with decoration. You can watch the people having a sunbath as well as the kids building a sandcastle or people swimming in the sea.
When it comes to the interior, let me list the highlights:
1. A bakery where you can order delicious cakes and cookies
2. The restaurant is devided into three sections with seats and tables. Each section is designed in a different colour.
3. A big old lamp in the center of the restaurant
4. The bar-section is designed as a historic ship
5. There is also a souvenir and gift shop, looking like a beach chair.
In my opinion thats exactly what the city needed in this place. As the restaurant is hiding behind the dunes they installed a big historic clock at the seafront, so you can’t miss it.
Facts about „The Beach“:
1x Baseplate 16x16 (dunes with the historic clock)
1x Baseplate 48x48 (restaurant)
Inspired by Seebrücke Ahlbeck (Ahlbeck Pier), Usedom Island, Germany
About me and myself
Graphic-Designer, doing 3D-modelling and visualization for architects
Having a big LEGO collection from early 80s to early 90s (nearly 70 models)
I’m a creative person, so if you like my models, vote for me and you will see more models