Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
What's better than a train? A smaller train!
Put on your engineer caps and take a ride on this cute little motorized narrow gauge train!
I've always been wanting to build a Lego narrow gauge train since I saw Concore's version back on Cuusoo. It was very cool but it wasn't motorized so I started building my own train.
Now finally after more than a year of development went into this project and quite a bit of money was spent it's finally finished!
- Two motorized trains
- A Diesel freight train
- A steam passenger train
- The steam engine has working piston rods which move when the train drives
- Three minifigs: female engineer, male engineer and a shunting worker
- Steam train wagons: A battery cart disguised as passenger wagon and a caboose at the back of the train
- Diesel train wagons: A battery cart disguised as flatbed wagon with container, a tank wagon and a freight wagon
- Several curved tracks as well as straight ones
Here's a video of the trains in action:
New updates with additional content and pics will come soon!
I hope you like my project.
Please support comment and share!
Also feel free to look at my other projects on Lego Ideas.